Reading 11

 


Image of my chapter

This week we finished off our book happy days. We had to make any final edits to our. chapter. I had to add my introduction and I also had to shorten my chapter. I looked through my chapter and took out any information that I felt was unnecessary just to make it shorter because at the beginning I thought it would have to be incredibly long but thankfully it didn't and I preferred that I had too much instead of too little because it's easier to cut things out as opposed to adding things. This turned out to be easier than I thought I was properly panicked at the beginning of the semester when we were told we had to write a book but it got easier as time went on. Next I will have to agree for my chapter to be in the book and I will also have to add the interactive game I made for my book to my chapter. I look forward to seeing the finished result of our book at the end of the semester. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha