Reading 06

 


Image of the original Xbox

For this weeks reading task I continued on with my book. My original plan was to add on a piece about Fusajiro Yamauchi, the founder of Nintendo after doing research on Nintendo last week however every article I found on him either didn't give enough information about his personal life or had too much information similar to what I read last week so I would have just been repeating myself. I read an article called "The History Of Xbox" by Gabe Gurwin. I was told I should aim more towards academic articles although I found it hard to find one on the history of Xbox on Google Scholar and believe it or not I just ended up being led to this one but I'm gonna try avoid non-academic articles from now on. As the weeks have been going on I'm starting to get more into these reading tasks and am finding them easier and slightly more enjoyable. I'm beginning to run a bit short of ideas although hopefully by next week I'll think of something to add to my book.

Link to article I researched

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha