Analysis



For this weeks reading task we had to further analyse our topic. Since my topic is "The History Of Gaming Consoles" I decided that this week I was gonna base my research around the Playstation. First thing I did was I looked at an article on the history of Sony as they are the company that invented the Playstation. While I was reading this I discovered that the founder of Sony was Masaru Ibuka so I decided to research an article on him and add that information to my book as well as the history of Sony. I then looked up an article on the evolution of Playstation which included information on the history of each Playstation as well as their notable games. This book writing is starting too get a bit easier however I still am struggling in some areas with things such as review matrix's and referencing although I am learning lots of new information about the history of gaming throughout the process.

Links to articles I researched


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha