Review Week Comments And Feedback

 


Each week we as a class have been commenting on each others blog posts. We have mainly been commenting on each others game ideas and introduction posts each week. I've have received mostly positive comments under my introduction posts and game ideas. My game idea originally was to create a skater game inspired by Tony Hawk Pro Skater which I mentioned in all my game project blogs and I had a lot of people commenting telling me it was a very good idea and that they are also big fans of Tony Hawk Pro Skater and that they liked my idea. This was a good way to discover people with a similar taste in games as me. One of the earliest blogs I posted was about my favourite game which happens to be Grand Theft Auto and a lot of people who commented also said that Grand Theft Auto was their favourite game so I had that in common with lots of my classmates. I also had to make an introduction post at the very beginning of the semester at talk about myself, what I want to do after this course which happens to be filmmaking, my favourite games, films, TV programmes and my favourite filmmaker Quentin Tarantino who is my inspiration. A lot of people commented and told me that they were big fans of Tarantino as well. The feedback comments from my classmates about my game ideas were very helpful because while positive they also gave me a few ideas. I had to comment on everyones blog post each week too. I had to comment on their game ideas, introduction posts etc. I also commented on a few favourite game posts. I only left positive feedback comments on people's posts because all the introduction and game idea posts I read were very good. Some of the game ideas I read were very interesting however some of the prototypes I looked at were amazing and looked like a very professional game so of course I was sure to let these people know what I thought. I read through a lot of introduction posts and discovered that lots of other people in the course would also like to do filmmaking so it's nice to know that I have people who are intent on doing the same line of work as me. I also read through people's game ideas and favourite game blogs and discovered many people with similar game tastes to me. I discovered one person in the course is a fan of Saints Row which I am a very big fan of although it is a very underrated game so it was nice to know that somebody else likes it. These blog comments were a nice way of everyone getting to know each other and learning how many things you have in common with each person in your class. Although I feel like I've already gotten to know lots of people through these blog posts and comments and through this course in general I am hoping to get to know more people better in the last few weeks of this semester. 

Comments

  1. Heyy Eoin, Reading your blog is cool I like the layout and style of it. I see you also want to go into filmmaking, I have an interest in that too ive worked on some movie sets before and it has been really fun but also a lot of hard work. reading other peoples blogs have been great i agree because we learn so much about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha