Technology we will be using for this module

 


For this module we will be using a lot of different tools for our assignments. The one we have already used a lot is Blogger where we have written all our blogs for our weekly tasks. We will be using Unity a lot throughout this module. I remember using Unity when I was in my PLC and I found it fairly hard. However this is the only tool I am familiar with so far. Other tools we will use are Spark, Canvas, Cheezburger and Automotivator. I have heard of Spark and Canvas however I have never used them and I have never heard of Cheezburger.  I look forward to trying out all these new tools in this module and I am hoping I will become better at game design while doing this module throughout the year and it will get easier overtime. We never did any game design in first year however we did do a blog for our photography modules in 1st year and I did do game design in my PLC so both blogging and game design are familiar to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha