My thoughts on assignments

 


My first impression for this module was that it was going to be a very hard one. When I did my PLC in Dunboyne I did a game design module which I found very hard and very boring as game design isn't something I am very interested in however the more I looked into it the more confident I felt. Throughout this module we are given blog topics to do each week and I have to say despite one or two complications they were fairly easy. I enjoyed the blog about my favourite game as I do enjoy playing video games and talking about them. We have been and all will continue to do lots of reading throughout this module and then writing about what we have read which I have to say is very straight forward however I am about worried about the Unity tutorials and designing a game as I have had experience with that in my PLC and didn't enjoy it and found it very hard however hopefully overtime it will get easier as I go along. We also have the task of commenting on our classmates blogs for marks which I think is a very good way to mark our assignments because then students as well as our lecturers have a say in our overall grade and it will be easier to know what changes we need to make on our blogs before we get graded. I will be sure to try out as many of the extra credit assignments as possible so that I can build up my grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha