Reading 10

 


Image of myself

For this weeks reading task I had to create an author bio and talk about my chapter idea as well as my thoughts on how I'm doing with my chapter. 

Author Bio

My name is Eoin Harrington. I am a 22 year old creative digital media student in ITB. I am in 2nd year. I am hoping to get into filmmaking when I am finished college. I enjoy drawing, watching films and TV shows and listening to music. My favourite film is Pulp Fiction. I take lots of inspiration from Quentin Tarantino. My favourite TV show is The Sopranos and I like all sorts of music however my favourite genre would be pop punk as well as rap. Some of my favourite artists would include Green Day, Blink-182, Sum 41, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters and Eminem. I'm not much of a gamer but I do enjoy it. My favourite video games would be Grand Theft Auto and God Of War.

Chapter Topic

My chapter topic is the history of consoles. I chose this topic because I don't a lot about gaming so I decided to pick a topic that would be easy to write about and I am doing the evolution of handheld consoles for my group project so I've already done plenty of research in that area of the history of consoles. I will be going through how each of the main consoles were invented and the companies that invented these consoles.

My Thoughts 

I have mixed thoughts on how I am doing with this chapter. My peers have given me positive reviews so far however my lecturer says I need to shorten my chapter which should e easy once I figure out what information I can do without and I suppose it's better to have too much information then too little. My lecturer says that I have done a lot of research and this research was surprisingly easy enough to do so hopefully it will all work out in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Game Alpha